The following details the agreement between yourself and The IncuHive Group Limited in regards to registered office address use and postal delivery Licensor: The IncuHive Group Limtied Licensee: Yourself / Your Company The Premises: The IncuHive Space You Are Registering With It is agreed as follows: Subject to the provisions hereinafter contained 1. The Licensor hereby grants to the Licensee licence to use such the communal area with which access is granted via the Licensees access card, in the property known as “The Premises”. The Licensee who shall not be entitled to share the said communal area facilities with any third party or grant any rights in respect thereof to any such third party.
2. It is understood that the Licensor has granted no exclusive rights to any part of the premises to the Licensee. 3. The Licensor hereby grants to the Licensee the right to use in common with all others so authorised the passages, stairs and common parts of the premises aforesaid giving access thereto and the toilet facilities therein with any period of time and date. During the continuance of the Licence the Licensee shall 1. Pay to the Licensor the Licence Fee stipulated within this agreement (included or extra to other IncuHive rental payments, together with such Value Added Tax as may be payable) monthly in advance. The licensee may opt to pay in full yearly, at a pre-agreed rate.
2. Reimburse the Licensor the cost of repairing or making good any damage or loss to the office facilities caused by the Licensee The Licensor will give the Licensee thirty days’ written notice of termination of the Licence unless circumstances beyond the control of the Licensor make it necessary to give a lesser period of notice. This Licence may be terminated by the Licensor forthwith and (without prejudice to the accrued rights and obligations) the rights of the Licensee under this Licence shall cease if at any time during the continuance of this Licence the Licensee shall: (a) refuse or neglect to pay any fees or charges due within 7 days of the same falling due or
(b) fail or neglect to observe and perform any of the agreements on its part herein contained or incorporated The Licensee may use the address of the Premises as a business registered address on condition that the Licensor is notified upon registration and the Licensee ceases to use the Premises as a registered address on termination of the Licence. The Licensee may only register 1 company to any given Virtual Office mailbox, additional companies will require additional mailboxes fees. These fees are agreed in advance. Terms and conditions
If the Licensee does not wish to continue with this service, the Licensee is required to give a 30 day termination notice in writing. The fee is paid monthly in advance and on a continuing basis, up until such time as the Licensee has provided 30 days’ written notice to the Licensor.
It remains the responsibility of the Licensee to ascertain from the Licensor whether any documents have been received on the Licensee’s behalf, and to arrange for their collection. The Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold the Licensor and its employees and agents harmless against and from all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Licensor arising out of any breach by the Licensee of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of the Licensee’s use of facilities, premises and services provided by the Licensor. The Licensor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and the Licensor shall inform the Licensee about any changes via email. The Licensee’s continued use of the services following any changes shall be deemed to be acceptance of such changes. The Licensee agrees to comply with all the Licensor’s security rules and procedures that enable safe access to the premises of The Premises, while operating from Premises. The Licensee agrees to indemnify the Licensor for any damages made to The Premises, as a result of any act or omission of the tenant. The Licensee will not use or connect the Licensor’s name, brand, premises, reputation, phone numbers, internet connection or address to pornographic, offensive or misleading material or activity, any illegal or fraud related activity, any activities against the national interest or security of the United Kingdom. Any illegal activity will be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities. Acceptance of The Licensor’s Terms and Conditions The Licensee’s access and use of The Facilities, The Premises and services provided by the Licensor is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. The Licensee is not at liberty to use The Premises, Facilities and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using The Premises, The Facilities and services, the Licensee fully accepts the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If the Licensee does not accept these Terms and Conditions, the Licensee must immediately notify the Licensor to terminate the contract. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability The Licensor cannot be held liable for the condition of goods on delivery, which have been received on the Licensee’s behalf. Except to the extent prohibited by law, the Licensor excludes all statutory liability, tortious liability (including but not limited to liability in negligence), liability for all direct, economic, consequential or indirect losses, expenses, damages and costs (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data and profits) incurred by the Licensee, arising out of or relating to the Services (including but not limited to the mistake, failure or omission in respect of the storage of oral messages, physical documents, packages or electronic communications) provided to the Licensee by the Licensor and any failure to supply or delay in supplying the Services relating to this Agreement. The Virtual Office Service provided by the Licensor will consist of the following services: 1. The Licensor will provide the Licensee with a mailbox address at the Premises for which the Licensee will pay a Monthly Fee (included or extra to other IncuHive rental payments). This fee may be paid in advance yearly at an agreed rate where preferred.
2. A physical mailbox will be provided at the Premises, the Licensor will provide the Licensee with a key to that mailbox for the period of the licence. 3. Where 24 hour access is available at the Premises and requested by the Licensee, the Licensor will provide the Licensee with door entry access for which the Licensee.
4. The Licensee may use the Virtual Office Service address provided by the Licensor as the Registered Address at Companies House, provided that the Licensee complies with Companies House requirements. This is limited to a single registration – further registered office addresses will require payment of an additional rental payment to be agreed. 5. The Licensor will receive on the Licensee’s behalf all pre-paid mail addressed to the Licensee’s mailbox and will deposit the same in the Licensee's mailbox.
6. The Licensor will receive on the Licensee's behalf items of Special, registered or recorded delivery mail provided that, if the Licensee refuses to accept any such item, the Licensee will pay any costs or fees associated with its refusal or return. 7. The Licensor will receive items requiring cash on delivery, subject to the Licensee making advance arrangements for their receipt and payment by the Licensor to the satisfaction of the Licensor.
8. Payment for the Virtual Office Service ("the Payment") is payable in full in advance. The Licensee may terminate the Virtual Office Service at any time. There will be no refunds for early termination by the Licensee. 9. If any Payments or other sums are outstanding to the Licensor, the Licensor shall have a lien over all uncollected items until such Payments are duly made.
10. The Licensor may in its absolute discretion refuse to accept delivery of any item for any reason, including, without limitation, that A. there is no or insufficient prepaid postage; or
B. any Payment is outstanding; or C. in the Licensor’s opinion, delivery of the item is in breach of this agreement.
D. the Licensee is using the Virtual Office Service for the delivery of unreasonably large items of mail or an unreasonable volume of items of mail; or E. any item received is addressed to an individual or business name not listed as a mailing name within the Agreement; or
F. if the Virtual Office Service is being used for the storage or delivery of items of value. G. If the Licensee breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, the Licensor may terminate the Virtual Office Service forthwith. The Licensee following termination hereby authorises the Licensor, at the Licensor's absolute discretion either to retain, or destroy any items of mail addressed to the Licensee or any items on the Premises which are the property of the Licensee, or to return them to the sender, or to return them to the last known address of the Licensee at the Licensee's risk.
H. If the Licensee fails to make any Payment, any mail received after the expiry of the existing agreement may, at the Licensor's absolute discretion, be retained for up to 30 days pending Payment. I. The Licensor will where possible receive parcels and packages larger than the post box provided, else a courier collection card will be left for the Licensee. Adverting and Marketing 1. The Licensee may use the Virtual Office Service address within any advertising undertaken via third parties including but not limited to printed or online directories, search engine portals or on the Licensee’s own or any other websites. The Licensee undertakes 1. not to use the Virtual Office Service for any purpose which in the Licensor’s considered opinion may be deemed to be illegal or antisocial and if it does so it acknowledges that the Licensor may report the same to any relevant authority; and
2. not to send or deliver or permit to be sent or delivered to the Premises any illegal, defamatory, obscene, dangerous or bulky object or material. 3. If the Licensee is in breach of condition 8 of these Terms and Conditions, then the Licensor may terminate the Virtual Office Service with immediate effect. In this instance there will be no refund of the Payment.
4. The Licensee authorises the Licensor and any of its representatives to sign at their discretion on the Licensee’s behalf for any deliveries addressed to the Licensee’s mailbox address. 5. If the Licensee fails to remove any item within one month of notice to that effect being given ("the Notice Date") then the Licensee hereby authorises the Licensor in its absolute discretion, either to destroy such items or to return them either to the Licensee at the Licensee's last known address or to the sender at any time after the Notice Date without further notice at the Licensee's expense.
6. Any person having possession of the Licensee's mailbox key is deemed to be authorised by the Licensee and the Licensor will not be bound to enquire into the authority of such a person. The Licensor will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in the event that the key is in the possession of an unauthorised person. 7. If the Licensee loses the key of the mailbox or fails to return it to the Licensor on termination of this Agreement, the Licensee will be pay a Key Replacement Fee if a new key is required at a cost of £10.00.
8. The Licensee will indemnify the Licensor against any expense, liability, loss, claim or proceedings incurred by the Licensor arising from use by the Licensee of the Virtual Office Service , except to the extent that the same is caused by the negligence of the Licensor. 9. The Licensee may check by telephone or email to see if they have any mail. The Licensor is not obliged to open and read mail or tell who it is from.
10. Packages and oversized mail received addressed to the Licensee will be held for one week at no extra charge, after which a Package Holding Fee will be levied per item held, per day or fraction thereof. 11. Where the Licensee utilises the Virtual Office Service for the regular receipt of parcels or significant volumes of mail which exceed the capacity of the mailbox allocated, a Mail Handling Fee will be applied at the discretion of the Licensor.
12. The Virtual Office Service is not to be used for the storage or delivery of items of value. The Licensor has no knowledge of the value of any item of mail and will not accept notification of value. 13. The Licensor shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profit, nor for any liabilities, costs, claims, demands or expenses arising from any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, any loss, damage, delay or misdelivery on the part of Royal Mail or any other carrier. In order to activate the Virtual Office Service the Licensee is required to provide: 1. the full name, address and telephone number of all persons for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded;
2. the nature of business to be undertaken or reason for rental where rental is not for business purposes. A business can be defined as an activity involving the sale of goods and/or services; 3. two original forms of identification, or suitably certified copies, for all persons for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded, of a type approved by the Licensor, including a ‘proof of identity’ and a ‘proof of address.’ The Licensor may disclose this information if requested by an appropriate authority or if required for the pursuit of legal action.
4. If the Licensee fails to produce valid forms of identification within 30 days of the commencement of the Term, the Licensor may at its sole discretion refuse to accept delivery of items and/or return them to sender. 5. The Licensor may at its sole discretion refuse to offer the Virtual Office Service to a minor. Additional Names 1. Holders of a Virtual Office Service are entitled to the primary box holder’s name plus one different last name within the Payment.
2. It is the responsibility of the Licensee to notify the Licensor of any change in address or contact details, or any change to named recipients of mail in writing, during the period of the Mailbox Agreement. 3. The rights and obligations of the Licensor and the Licensee under this Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The Licensee may not assign any of its rights or benefits hereunder. 1. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail notwithstanding any conflict with the terms and conditions of any order or contract submitted by the Licensee in respect of the Virtual Office Service or any other services provided by the Licensor.
2. The Licensor is obliged to maintain accurate and current details of the Licensee as required by relevant UK authorities. These requirements may change from time to time. The Licensee will promptly advise any change in details and provide all information reasonably requested and accepts that mail and packages may be withheld and/or inspected at the Licensor’s discretion, pending investigation of information provided. 3. Under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (as updated from time to time) and where applicable the London Local Authorities Act 2007, the Licensor may be required to verify the identity of the Licensee and any additional names associated with the Agreement. This may include checking against electronic and other databases (public or otherwise). Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) 1. Any information provided by the Licensee in connection with the Virtual Office Service may be used to verify identity. Licensee information will be held securely on the Licensor’s systems.
2. The Licensor will store the Licensee’s information and verification thereof in accordance with relevant legislation after which it will be destroyed. The Act confers rights of access to certain information held by the Licensor for the prevention or detection of offences for fraud prevention purposes. The Licensor may share any information collected with the Police to assist with investigations and/or enquiries as well as other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies complying with legislation and in accordance with relevant statutory and regulatory obligations.