How to Start a Business
Sadly, too many early-stage businesses fail in the early stages, but this doesn't have to include you.
Open to everyone, our sole aim is to increase your chances of success. We do that by explaining:
- The reality of running a business - the pros and the cons
- The most common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Which legal status is likely to be most suitable for you
- Funding, grants and managing your money
- Business planning and cashflow forecasting
- Finding and keeping new customers
- Legal and tax obligations
Every participant receives a free start-up pack containing templates and useful factsheets.
There are no catches, hidden costs or hidden ulterior motives!
We do offer ongoing support at a very reasonable cost (and in some local authority areas, this is free!) but there is no obligation to take this up, nor do we try and sell it to you.
Find out more here